Manuscript editor, Book writing coach
Author, Editor, Poet
- Do you have a book in you, but feel stuck?
- Do you have a message you need to share with the world?
- Do you want to be known as the expert in your field?
- Do you want to connect emotionally with your readers?
If you’ve said “YES”! then you need my help to get your book published and adored by your readers.
I am an experienced editor-for-hire and published author who will help you achieve writing confidence and publication success.
- Professional manuscript editing
- Specializing in fiction, creative nonfiction, memoir, and poetry
- Book writing coach
- Book publishing strategist
- Published author
- Sought-after speaker
Most of all I strive to create long-term relationships with my clients so I can be your go-to person on your writing and publication journey!
If you need one-on-one coaching, I offer mentoring that can turn you from a writer into an author. I am the expert you can trust and who will be honest and fair with you.
Testimonials for Alice
If you want to move from writing dreams to a writing life, you could not find a better mentor than Alice Osborn nor a better educational value.”
—Michelle Tackabery, Durham, NC
“Alice’s organizational finesse makes her work a pleasure to read and her a pleasure to work with. Writing can be a lonely business, and those who can bring writers and readers together are a valuable asset to the literary community.”
—Quinn Dalton, author of Stories from the Afterlife, High Strung and Bulletproof Girl